Below are the approved minutes from the Board Meeting held on May 30, 2018.
HOA Membership Meeting
Hunter’s Ridge Owners Association, Inc.
Date: May 30, 2018
Location: Pablo Creek Regional Library
- Call to Order – The meeting was called to order at 6:33 by President Mary Barr. Also present were Vice President Jennifer Maki, Treasure Kathy Grossman, Director Calvin Rollins and Secretary Bruce Sherman.
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes – Mary motioned to approve the May 7, 2018 minutes. Jennifer Maki seconded and the motion carried unanimously.
- Recognition – Mary Barr recognized past President Calvin Rollins and expressed gratitude for all the work he has done for the HOA over many years.
- Old Business
- Rules & Regulations and Fine Appeals Process – A revised copy of the Rules & Regulations and Fine Appeals Process had been sent to all Directors to review by Secretary Bruce Sherman. The Board discussed the document with input from homeowners and residents present at the meeting. Mary Barr made a motion to accept the Rules & Regulations and Fine Appeals Process as submitted. The motion was seconded by Kathy Grossman. Four Board members approved, Calvin Rollins disapproved. The motioned passed. The Rules & Regulations and the Fine Appeals Process will be reviewed again at the Annual Meeting.
- New Business
- Fine Appeals Committee – Mary Barr reported that Julie Longo wanted to become a member of the Fine Appeals Committee. Bruce Sherman made a motion to approve the request and Calvin Rollins seconded. The motion passed unanimously.
- Assessment of Fines – There was a discussion led by Mary Barr regarding fines that appear to not have been assessed in a timely manner. Since a representative from Kingdom Management was not at the meeting, the discussion was tabled.
- Adjournment – With no further business, the meeting adjourned at 7:41 p.m.
Minutes prepared by Bruce Sherman, Secretary
Recommended for approval by Mary Barr, President